Thursday 24 January 2013

WHAT COMES AFTER DEATH?



It is indeed surprising that death is ever present amongst us like a part of daily life. We know it causes an unbearable shock, much grief and depression, and we know that it is inevitable and must come on all.

It should be enough to make us less attached to wealth and material things in life. But no. Despite the fact that it is ever present amongst us we dont even bother to find out what it is and what comes after it.

Does anything exist after the body is cold and dead? Or was it like a machine that was working and which stopped. We choose to rely on the truth of the religious faiths into which we have been brought up -- all of which speak of a life after death. We choose to have faith in the human soul, which has not been proved by any scientific experiment as yet in a laboratory.

It is the soul that survives while it is the body that dies. That is what we are led to believe. There are many who believe that the soul lives iinside the grave with the body and then rises with the body at a later time known as the final judgement. All this is a matter of faith. Other religions believe it goes out of the body as soon as the body is ashes or dust.

If people could come back from the dead and tell us what exists after death things would be that much simpler and all of humanity would understand what is in store for them. It is all right for saviours of mankind to come back and tell us, but they were special souls. What about the rest of humanity, ordinary people, living only on faith,-- can scientific experiments bolster their faith? The human mind is llogical and needs logical proof of most things in life. Why dont we seek logical proofs of life after death? Or are ghost stories all that we have?

I present a website for those people who are interested in research having being done on what comes after death. It is a research site conducted not by biased religious folk but by highly qualified medical doctors from their experiences in hospitals. The great thing about this research is that the patients who underwent these near death experiences -- who came back from the dead-- were revived by medical resuscitation and had different stories to narrate, each in accordance with his beliefs in life or faith. People may read this in detail if they are interested in the subject What happened to them after they died? What did they see? What did they feel?

http://www.nderf.org/

First I would like to narrate the story of an old friend and disciple of my father HH Shri Bhola Nathji ( 1902-1992) the Founder of the World Prayer Day. She was Mrs. Chaudhari, was a 80 year old lady, the wife of the Police Commissioner of New Delhi, who was very ill with a heart ailment in the city of Dalhousie in the Himalayas where a pittance of medical aid was available.

While alive she had full faith in HH Shri Nathji that he was her saviour and protector in life and she always prayed to him for help. For her she was the only God she ever knew. It was a faith that lasted till the end of her life.

When in a hospital in Dalhousie in 1992 she had a cardiac arrest-- her heart stopped beating. Doctors were trying their best to revive her, through thumps on the chest, artificial respiration, and later the defibrillator to shock the heart back. But there were no signs of life. Her body was medically dead. There was no pulse and the heart had stopped.

Then suddenly she came back to life, much to the surprise of the doctors -- who described this as "one of those miracles that occurs in hospitals when everything else has failed".

This is what Mrs. Chaudhari, the old lady described to the doctors when she came back to life:

"When my heart stopped, I had left my body and seemed to rise in the room till I was at the ceiling. I could see the doctors thumping my chest and doing all sorts of things to bring me back to life. I could not believe I was "dead" as they were saying. I felt very much alive, but simply out of my body.

"And then suddenly some force seemed to pull me out of the room and into the vast skies and the universe beyond.. it was darkness all around.. and then I saw a light.. a was pulled towards it..and there stood two men there who said to me :"Mrs.Chaudhari, your time on earth is over. We have come to take you away!"

"But I screamed: "I dont want to die!! My Master Nathji had told me I would not die yet!!"

"The men said: 'We are bound by the orders of God to take you!"

"Just then a being of light appeared in the skies, and it was Nathji! He said very loudly to the men: 'Take this woman back to earth!'

"The men said : "We have orders from God!"

And Nathji said: "God and I are not separate! Take her back to earth!

"Just then my eyes opened and I found myself in this operation theatre with the doctors standing stupefied..."

"I know I had died, but it was my Saviour, Nathji, who fulfilled his promise to me and sent me back!!"

This story just goes to show that when you have left the body then iit is your Faith in your Saviour, whoever he may be of whatever faith, that comes to your rescue. It is in fact God who reveals to man that he was appearing before them in the guise of their Saviours and their faith!"

Death unites man in the common belief that they were all worshiping the same God in different names and forms.

Thus Hindus experienced Krishna after death, Christians experienced Christ after death, Muslims experienced Muhammad or Allah, the Buddhists experienced Buddha coming to them, the Jews experienced Jehovah..in fact all the people of the world experience a UNITY of GOD in the form of the Saviours that they had been worshiping all their lives.

Atheists experience the force and power of their Loved Ones, and realise all at once that it was God who was appearing before them in the form of their loved ones as Love, as indeed God was appearing as the Love of their Saviours to all people with Faith after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment