Wednesday 12 November 2014

DAN THE MAN, THE PROPHET AND MESSENGER


DAN THE MAN, THE PROPHET AND MESSENGER

A Very Happy Birthday to my Dear Friend and bother, Dan Gadberry, who lives in Indiana in the US.

He has become like a prophet or a conduit through whom I keep getting messages from my father, HH Shri Bhola Nathji (1902-1992).

And Dan unfailingly conveys them to me through his Facebook Messaging. And 90% of the time he is right.

Although Dan is much younger than me, still I have a tendency to look upon him as an older brother!!

My Birthday falls on October 7 and his falls on October 9, which makes us have an almost identical nature! So there might be something in astrology after all!! When he is sick I am sick and when he is well I too am well. If he has a backache I too have a backache and when he is passing through a sad phase in life I too am passing through a similar phase!!

Some time back he had loved my father's coat and so I got a similar one made for him and sent him the gift from India.He told me that it fitted him "like a glove" despite the fact that I did not have his measurements!!

His reaction was:

"The moment I wore the coat, my mother, who was there, told me that a strange light had come over my countenance, it was an unearthly glow. I am sure it was your Father's Light!"

On his birthday today on October 9, I wish to pay him this tribute by combining his picture( on the right) with that of my father (on the left).

This "coincidence" goes to show that good souls are united together in God wherever they are and in a brotherhood that defies explanation.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAN, MAY YOU LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment