Wednesday 12 November 2014

ON FRIENDS AND FOES

ON FRIENDS AND FOES
WISDOM OF THE SAGES
1. THE FRIEND OF A FRIEND IS A FRIEND.
2. THE FOE OF A FRIEND IS A FOE.
3. THE FRIEND OF A FOE IS A FOE.
4. THE FOE OF A FOE IS A FRIEND.
The picture below shows me stranded on the long mountain track in the Himalayas in my old V8 Ford Car 1947 model. Along with me was my late friend Prem Dev Sharma ( in dark glasses) . I still cannot remember how we got out of the situation!! Maybe the Friend of a Friend came over who happened to be a car mechanic. The Friend of a Friend was luckily my brother who is standing to the right of the picture along with Prem Dev in the glasses. He got the car to move!! Otherwise we would still have been there, stranded forever in the Himalayas...

No comments:

Post a Comment