Saturday 1 August 2015

A WONDERFUL REPLY BY PAUL WASSERMAN

A WONDERFUL REPLY BY PAUL WASSERMAN
TO MY POST BELOW. I WISH ALL PARENTS IN THE
WORLD WOULD LEARN FROM HIS PARENTS
AS HE NARRATES BELOW:
" I grew up with parents who were atheists. They saw the hypocrisy in most organized religion but they taught me to treat all people with respect, especially women and my elders. They taught me that all life is valuable. They taught me to treat everyone with dignity, to stand up for my principles, to stand up for others who had no voice, who were oppressed, or in pain. They taught me that there was dignity and meaning in all honest work, no matter how "lowly" it might seem, that the measure of others was not their station in life, their wealth or their fame, but was in how they treated others. They taught me to try my best to leave the world a better place than I found it. I have tried to live up to these ideals.
I ALSO POST BELOW THE REPLY OF CAROLINE MOORE WHICH IS ALSO AN EYE OPENER TO THE PARENTS:
" My prayer for my children are that God's Light will shine brightly through them and that they will use their gifts to help others."
COMPARE THIS WITH THE MATERIALISTIC ATTITUDE OF THE PARENTS HERE WHO WISH TO PUSH THEIR CHILDREN INTO MORE AND MORE MATERIALISM -- AND DO NOT EVEN REMOTELY SUGGEST THESE VALUES THAT PAUL'S PARENTS AND CAROLINE'S HAVE HAD INCULCATED INTO THEM..

2 comments: