Saturday 1 August 2015

THIS WORLD AND ITS PROMISES ARE WRONG



You must have observed many a time in life that whenever you put your faith and trust and love behind any specific person in the world, be it your nearest friend or loved ones, there come times when you are absolutely shocked by their betrayal, especially when their own self-interest comes in the way. Then you find out you had been wrong in placing all your loyalty, love and trust in them.
This happens to all good souls in the world. Even the Great Saviours, Prophets and Saints and Sages have found this happening in their lives, when their pain-filled voice comes in the words below, of my Grandfather (1867-1940) Shri Babaji Bhagwan.
My Grandfather-- who was a Great Saint, a millionaire, who gave away all his wealth to the people of the world and served humanity all his life, giving them peace and beatitude and relieving them of their ills and sorrows, wrote these words when he saw the betrayal of the world around him:
"The promises of worldly men are a deception,
They are wrong,
This night is wrong,
Tomorrow night is wrong,
Ask me not of the dictionary of my life,
I am wrong, my dictation wrong, my grammar wrong!"

No comments:

Post a Comment