Saturday 1 August 2015

PARDON THIS REPEATED POST!


PARDON THIS REPEATED POST! I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST ALBUMS AND TRIED THE SAME PICTURES AGAIN AND AGAIN.
THE MORE THE MERRIER AND MESSIER!
TWO ARE THE ORIGINALS AND THE REMAINING TWO I HAVE COLORED WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP--
=====================================================
TRICYCLE BUILT FOR TWO
Updated 3 minutes ago
My brother and I as tiny tots on a Tricycle built for two. My brother is driving and I am relaxing in the back seat with a rubber pacifier in my mouth!
TRICYCLE BUILT FOR TWO
COLORED WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!!
SEE THE PHOTO IN THE PREVIOUS POST
As I have said elsewhere, we had a very indulgent father and we were sure that if we asked him to go and get us the moon, he would do that!!
And so as tiny tots, my brother and I wanted A TRICYCLE.
And sure enough our father got us that.
I would sit at the back seat, sucking a rubber pacifier, while my brother would do the driving. I think that all the years we had the Tricycle it was always my elder brother who did the driving and I who enjoyed the joy rides. It was not that I was too lazy it was just that I did not have the strength to pull us both.
I am sure Tricycles are out of vogue now. but at that time all the toys that came to India were "Made In England!"
As of now the only places one sees Tricycles is in the Circus, driven by a Joker. But not on a high wire!
But during my time these were pretty serious toys!
Since the Tricycle still exists I am sure I will try to fit myself into it one day, and if I succeed, I will post a picture here

No comments:

Post a Comment