Wednesday 19 September 2012

VISION OF HH SHRI NATHJI AFTER HIS GOING



VISION OF HH SHRI NATHJI AFTER HIS GOING

Shri Jagdish Lal Sharma the 75 year old Editor of the Urdu Newspaper, "Alami Khidmatgar" had this vision to narrate of HH Shri Nathji after his leaving the planet earth.

"It was the morning after Shri Nathji had left the planet earth. I was standing by my first floor window looking outwards, when I saw HH Shri Nathji flying past amongst the clouds, riding
high on a throne of some sort, his face aglow like the Sun, his entire personality radiating waves of love and peace, and his hands raised upwards in his typical gesture of blessing the people around him with Love. He was blessing the people of the world. I was filled with an untold feeling of bliss which I had never experienced in my entire life. I felt as if I was amongst the fortunate few who had seen him in the fulness of His Divine Glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment