Monday 31 October 2016

WHY DID GOD CREATE THIS WORLD?

We see this world around with all its complexities, its vastness and greatness and most of us do believe that there is a Creator who created the world, who we call God.
But very few people have stopped to ask themselves the question:
"What was the need for God to create this world and all the inhabitants in it?"
A philosopher came to HH Shri Nathji and asked him:
"Sir we have a high regard for you as a spiritual personality who understands many complex spiritual secrets and can help us out with the most complex of problems. This question has been bothering me now for many days and no one has given a satisfactory answer, why did God create this world?"
And I said to him: "Are you asking this question of God or of a man?"
"The philosopher said: "What I see before me is a man! So I am asking this question of a man!"
HH Shri Nathji said: "Then how can a mere man tell you why God created the world? Why dont you go and ask Him?"
He said: "I dont know how to approach Him. But I do know that you are close to God and He must have disclosed the reason for the creation of the world to you!"
HH Shri Nathji said: "Even if He has disclosed the reason to me He has chosen not to disclose the reason to you. So would I not be going against His wishes if I disclosed it to you?"
He said " Yes, Your Holiness! Then what is the way?"
HH Shri Nathji said: "You say that He must have disclosed the reason to me because I am close to Him. Therefore I would advise you also to become close to Him and maybe He will disclose the reason to you Himself!"
HH Shri Nathji added: "But a strange thing will happen when you come close to God. He will say,
'Which world are you talking about? Here there is n
othing but ME!'
"When you reach God the world disappears in Him!"
"So you will never get your answer. I will advise you to find the answers to all your problems on earth, and there must be so many of them--and leave the works of God to God alone!"
"He is Truth,
And whatever He does must be the Truth,
And only He knows why He does what He does!"

No comments:

Post a Comment