Wednesday 28 May 2014

MYSTICAL SAYINGS OF HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI (1902-1992) FOUNDER OF THE WORLD PRAYER DAY FOR PEACE

February 17

HH Shri Bhola Nathji made this statement just a few months before he left the world in His Physical Form in September 1992 at the age of 90.

There were several occasions when HH Shri Bhola Nathji was before just a few persons or sometimes only me, as his son, and he would make statements that were absolutely astounding, but which revealed what his personality already revealed that he was a Being who was from some other world. It was the Kingdom of God.
He did not make these statements to impress anyone - they were a part of his very Being and Existence as God upon Earth.

"DEATH TREMBLES BEFORE ME!
IT CANNOT COME TO ME UNLESS I WILL IT!"

"I DO NOT BELONG TO THIS WORLD. I HAVE COME FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

"WHEN MY WORK IN THIS WORLD IS FINISHED I SHALL GO TO THE OTHER WORLDS WHERE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR ME!

" FOR AS LONG AS I AM HERE I SHALL GO ON DOING MY WORK AND WHEN I GO THERE MY WORK SHALL CONTINUE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment