Wednesday 28 May 2014

MYSTICAL SAYINGS OF HH SHRI NATHJI PART FOUR

February 1
HH Shri Bhola Nathji (1902-1992) The Founder of the World Prayer Day for Peace.

There were many comments that HH Shri Bhola Nathji made from time to time which showed the innate Divinity of His Real Self and the Oneness with God which he always felt.

Who was He? No one will Ever understand in totality. Though many regarded him as God Incarnate, he called himself, Ghulam Rue Zameen, which means The Servant of the Earth.

He made many comments off-hand, which were in fact divine revelations, and which were not meant to impress people but because they were outpourings from his heart which came out before anyone who was present.

"I HAVE NOT COME AS YOUR MASTER,
I HAVE COME AS YOUR SERVANT!"

"I AM NOT THAT LIGHT WHICH FALLS ONLY UPON YOUR HEADS,
I AM THAT LIGHT WHICH RESTS UPON YOUR FEET AS WELL!"

"EVERY MORNING WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP IN YOUR BEDS, I ENTER YOUR HOMES AND COME AND BOW BEFORE YOU AND TOUCH YOUR FEET.

"WHEN YOU COME BEFORE ME AND TOUCH MY FEET YOU THINK IT IS A SALUTATION, BUT I THINK IT IS A REPLY!"

"I KNOW YOU, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!"

"I AM A VERY OLD COMPANION OF YOURS.
I WAS YOUR COMPANION EVEN BEFORE THE UNIVERSE CAME INTO EXISTENCE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment