Friday 9 June 2017

"I have come again! I have come again"-- "Baaz Aadam, Baaz Aamdam"





"I HAVE COME AGAIN ! I HAVE COME AGAIN"

BAAZ AAMDAM BAAZ AAMDAM


These were the words which my father, HH Shri Bhola Nathji, (1902-1992)
often said when he was in a state of great absorption in the Divinity
of His Real Self.

His Face filled
with beauty that was not of this world, and an unearthly glow not found
on the faces of ordinary mortals, which revealed his Divinity, here was a
Being who called himself:
"The Servant of the Earth" i.e. "Ghulaam Rue Zameen"

"Baaz aamdam" was a poem written in Persian by him when he was very young.

"Baaz aamdam, Baaz aamdam
Taa vakt raa maimoo kunam,
Baaz aamdam, Baaz aamdam,
Taa darde dil afzoon kunam
Baaz aamdam, Baaz aamdam!"

"I have come again, I have come again,
To fill the times with joy!
I have come again, I have come again!
To increase the pain of Love in the heart,
I have come again, I have come again!"

What did HH Shri Nathji mean by these words?


For those who knew him these words were not a mystery. They simply
referred to the coming down upon earth of the Divine Being in human
form.

God is Love and God is Peace and God is Truth, and these appear in human form upon earth from time to time throughout the ages.


Like an actor who appears on the stage in various roles in various
garbs to play the parts allotted to him, so does that Great Reality, who
is Love and Peace and Truth personified, come upon earth time and
again, to re-kindle the flame of love in the hearts of men.
And to remind people that He exists.


He may come for the whole world, or He may come for a limited few. He
may come and be recognized by all or he may be recognized by no one. It
makes no difference to Him because he is beyond worldly praise or
recognition.

He comes and plays the part He had come to play,
and when his part is over, He returns to the Heavenly Abode from where
he had come. The earth is purified by His mere presence on it, in human
form. It is like God passing through His creation like a tourist.


Indeed this is the Voice of Truth, the same Truth that is Eternal and
Everlasting and which appears in the world throughout the ages in the
guise of prophets and saviors, messiahs and avatars.

I had composed a tune for these words and I am singing the musical composition above in Persian in the video attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment