Friday 9 June 2017

No Fear, No Pain

"NO FEAR, NO PAIN" - THE SONG OF ENLIGHTENMENT!
====================================================
From the memoirs of my Father HH Shri Bhola Nathji (1902-1992)

A Great Spiritual Luminary of his time, who wrote this poem when he was
still a young boy of 15 and which showed that he was Ever- Enlightened
and Ever-Free. It is this enlightenment that he had brought for the
people of the world, in which they saw God.
===================================================
LET EVERYONE BEGIN THE NEW YEAR WITH THIS FEELING
===================================================
No fear no pain,
To bind no chain,
No doer no done
When all is one,
No earth no sky
In self I lie,
No wing to fly
But out of sky,
I wingless fly,
I fly in “I”
No me no mine,
Lo! All is Thine!
Nay, all is Thee –
In Thee my “me”


* * * * *

It was sung by me, Priya Nath Mehta, many years later, on the 9th of March 2009 and posted on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment