Friday 9 June 2017

SEASON'S GREETINGS & A VERY HAPPY COMING NEW YEAR, IN ADVANCE, AS I AM SURE MY INTERNET SERVER WILL CRASH ANY MOMENT, AS IT ALWAYS DOES ON SUCH OCCASIONS! LOL.
==================================================
My Father HH Shri Bhola Nathji (1902-1992) a great spiritual luminary of his time always used to say:
"God is so loving that if you take even one step forward towards Him, He will come rushing towards you with a thousand steps!"
=================================================
Such indeed is the theme of this Greetings Song, which is not a spiritual hymn, but which used to be a very popular Greetings song on Radio Ceylon which I listened to keenly in my childhood days. Perhaps many people still remember it. But I am the only one who sings it! lol.
"FOR JUST A LITTLE OF YOUR AFFECTION,
SENT IN MY DIRECTION,
AND A BIT OF TENDERNESS,
I'LL GIVE YOU BARRELS AND BARRELS OF ROSES,
TONS AND TONS OF SUNSHINE,
AND HOURS AND HOURS OF HAPPINESS."
I had uploaded it on You Tube a few years ago and am now posting it for my Friends, Devotees, and the General Public,
on Facebook now
(Please click here to listen to this song sung by Priya Nathji)

No comments:

Post a Comment