Monday 24 May 2021

HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI'S LOVE

 HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI'S LOVE

===============================
"I love you more than you love yourselves! And a proof of this is, that you may frequently think ill of yourselves, but I will never think ill of you!
"To your circle of friends, relatives and acquaintances, I have made one more addition–myself.
"Give me a small place within your hearts, where a
variety of relationships already exist! I may be of some use to you,
"Do not let your hearts be shaken by worry.
"Remember, I am sitting within. And when your hearts shake, I feel as if an earthquake has come upon me!"
“Main aapke dilon men baithaa hoon.
Jab aap hilte hain to mere oopar bhoochaal aa!"
=========================================
COPYRIGHT
PRIYA NATH MEHTA
SON OF HH SHRI NATHJI
===========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment