Monday 24 May 2021

NEVER SHALL IT END, THIS EXISTENCE OF OURS

 NEVER SHALL IT END, THIS EXISTENCE OF OURS

==========================================
UPLOADED AS A TRIBUTE TO BAJI TAWADIA, GREAT LOVER OF HUMANITY AND DEVOTEE OF HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI
===============================================
Indeed for those persons who live a live of righteousness, goodness and a pure heart, and who have nothing but love in their hearts for everyone, --there is no such thing as death.
It is a passing phase where the Soul lives on with God in Heaven, and becomes immortal.
Today, although my heart is heavy with a feeling of loss, I write the above words for my dear friend, Baji Tawadia, who left the world on the 23rd of September 2020, bringing home to mankind the universal truth that this world is but a temporary place of sojourn and not our real home.
Our hearts go out in Love and Condolences to his wife, Zarin Tawadia, and the hundreds of people in the world who had deep love and respect for Baji and Zarin both.
Shri Baji Tawadia was not only my great friend, but also a staunch devotee of HH Shri Bhola Nathji whose words kept ringing in his heart all the time even as he turned into a picture of love himself and merged into the Infinite:
"I have no mission except love in this world,
My mission is Love and my work is Love"
As a Tribute to Baji Tawadi, I give this ghazal of HH Shri Bhola Nathji written in 1985 and sung by me:
"AB MIT NAHEEN SAKEGAA NAAMO NISHAAN HAMAARAA"
"NEVER SHALL IT END, THIS EXISTENCE OF OURS"
================================================
Copyright
Priya Nath Mehta
Son of HH Shri Bhola Nathji
HH Shri Bhola Nathji

No comments:

Post a Comment