Monday 24 May 2021

THE POST THAT SOOTHES THE MIND IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES

 THE POST THAT SOOTHES THE MIND IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'mikimi.com HH Shri Bhola Nathji'

SHRI NATHJI- HUMBLEST BEING ON EARTH
===========================
From the memoirs of Shri Bhola Nathji, the Great Spiritual Luminary, who gave peace and Beatitude to countless souls relieving them of their ills and sorrows, and who helps us and guides us from His Celestial Plane and Answers our prayers,
Despite the fact that HH Shri Nathji was referred to as God Incarnate, He was the humblest person upon earth who took no glory upon himself.
Shri Nathji had often told people:
"Whenever you come and touch my feet it is
in return for the salutations I offered you.
"Early in the morning when you were asleep,I entered into your homes and bowed before the Divine Reality within you by touching your feet,
. When you came before me and touched my feet you thought you were placing a question before me, while I thought it was an answer to my greeting of the early morning,
“Aap samajhte hain ke savaal kar rahe hain,
aur main samajhtaa hoon ke javaab de rahe
hain!”
While accepting a garland, he would tell the person who offered it:
“I must bow my head to receive your
garland.
It is in acknowledgement of the fact that defeat–haar, this garland–is mine, while jeet–victory–is yours! I submit myself to your devotion!
“Haar meri huyi, aur jeet aapki!”
It had become his habit since years that
whenever people would gather together and
hail him with a loud "Jai"–"Bhola Nathji
Bhagwan Ki Jai!" he would immediately
say: "Sab Bhaktan Ki Jai!" i.e. he would hail

No comments:

Post a Comment