Monday 24 May 2021

SHRI NATHJI'S IMPACT ON ATHEISTS

SHRI NATHJI'S IMPACT ON ATHEISTS
============================
FROM THE MEMOIRS OF HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI
THE GREAT SPIRITUAL LUMINARY WHO GAVE PEACE AND BEATITUDE TO COUNTLESS FOLK DURING HIS LIFETIME
RELIEVING THEM OF THEIR ILLS AND SORROWS AND WHO
HELPS US AND GUIDES US FROM HIS CELESTIAL PLANE EVEN TODAY.
========================================
Shri Nathji used to say:
"If you have love in your heart for the whole world, then it is a certainty that everyone in the world will grow to love you!"
Shri Nathji was often regarded as an Incarnation of Love, even though he called himself The Servant of the Earth. Many saw God in his divine personality.
There came a time when he met a very haughty and rude atheist in Bombay at a small gathering.
The atheist said to him: "I have no place in my heart for you!"
And Shri Nathji replied: "But I have a place in my heart for you!"
The atheist continued: "People call me Heartless!"
And Shri Nathji replied: "And I make people heart-less! I steal their hearts!"
The divine power within Shri Nathji touched the heart of the atheist and the atheist said: "Sir, Can you come and visit my home?"
Shri Nathji said jokingly: "How can I visit the home of a man who has no place in his heart for me!"
The atheist said: "But you have made a tiny space in my heart!"
And Shri Nathji said: "Then come, let us go, I shall make the rest of the space myself!"
While Shri Nathji was in the atheist's home, a miraculous transformation came over the atheist.
He suddenly started polishing Shri Nathji's shoes!
Shri Nathji said to him: "O you are such a great person why do you polish my shoes?"
The atheist said:" I am cleaning my heart with your shoes!"
After meeting Shri Nathji for some more time the Atheist began to call him : "Hazoor- e -Aaalaa" meaning the holiest of the holy.
He saw Shri Nathji off to the airport as Shri Nathji had to return to Delhi and he watched the plane go upwards until it vanished into the depths of the skies.
Later he wrote to Shri Nathji:
"When the plane carrying you took you away, I felt as if my very soul had flown away!"
A lasting relationship was formed. This was Shri Nathji's divine impact on anyone he met in life.
People were over-powered by his great Love and began to think of him as their nearest and dearest loved one.
Here was godliness manifesting itself. God was Love revealing His true self as Love.
===========================================
Copyright
Priya Nath Mehta
Son of HH Shri Bhola Nathji.
===========================================
May be an image of 1 person, flower and text that says 'Love love LOVE love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE love love LOVE LOVE LOVE imikimi WT'

No comments:

Post a Comment