Monday 24 May 2021

SEPTEMBER 6, 1992 THE DAY THE LORD LEFT

SEPTEMBER 6, 1992 THE DAY THE LORD LEFT

=================================================
It was a day when the Earth stood still , or virtually ceased to exist for me!
It was the day on which my Dearest and Most Beloved Father, HH Shri Bhola Nathji, left the physical world and returned to the Divine Abode from which He had come into the world, in all His Glory and All His Divine Beauty.
I had two relationships with him, which was a privilege that no one upon earth was destined to have. He often said to me:
"Priyaji! You and I are ONE SOUL and we shall always be ONE SOUL till eternity."
On the physical plane He was my Father, and on the Spiritual Plane He was God Incarnate, and this was the feeling of many who were blessed by Him.
Before leaving the world he had said:
"While I am in this body, I am doing my work here upon earth, and when I have gone, I shall be doing my work elsewhere."
"People from other worlds have come to me praying that I come to them!"
And, my father, who had completely vanquished serious ailments, of devotees which he had taken upon himself to cure them, like advanced cancer and two heart attacks at home, then made an excuse of leaving the world with a simple virus fever...
Jab Tak Jahaan rahegaa, kissaa teraa rahegaa
Kaihte hain Nath jissko afsaanaye Muhabbat
For as long as the world exists, thy legend shall exist.
Which shall be known as, O Nath! The Story of Love.
His last act upon earth before He closed His eyes, forever, was to bless the very doctor whose mistake was responsible for his going.
While he was upon earth He did his work silently from his small two bedroom home at New Delhi, and now that he is in the vastness of his Invisible Immortal Self in the Divine Abode from which He had come to suffer for mankind's sins, He still does His work silently --perhaps from a small room in the vastness of the Universe!
HE WAS LOVE AND PEACE PERSONIFIED! AND IS SHOWERING THESE UPON US EVERY MOMENT.
HIS DIVINE GRACE AND DIVINE HELP SHOWERS DOWN UPON US MORE POWERFULLY THAN EVER BEFORE,
AND ONE HAS ONLY TO CALL OUT TO HIM WHEN IN TROUBLE , SORROW OR MISERY "HEY NATH!"
AND THERE HE WILL BE IN HIS INVISIBLE DIVINE PRESENCE, EVER WAITING FOR THE CALL OF HUMANITY-- AS THE SERVANT OF THE EARTH.
COPYRIGHT
PRIYA NATH MEHTA
SON OF
HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI

May be an image of 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment