Monday 24 May 2021

REMEMBERING CHARANJEET SINGH -- A GREAT DEVOTEE OF HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI

 REMEMBERING CHARANJEET SINGH --

A GREAT DEVOTEE OF HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI
===========================
This morning I received an early morning phone call.
When I finally picked up the phone, Shri Harsimran Gujral, the son of Charanjit Singh was online.
He said to me: "My father is seriously ill. He has a high fever..."
Someone called out to him saying: "Your father just passed away!"
Perhaps he was waiting for that last phone call to me to go.
Charanjit Singh was one of the few people in the world on whom God's eyes remained all the time.
He did not make an effort to meditate or pray for God to look upon him.
He told me one day:
" I keep a photograph of HH Shri Nathji in my room and the eyes follow me wherever I go...
"Unki nazare karam har vakt mere saath raihti hai..
"His Sight of Blessings remains on me all the time!"
He was the son-in law of S. Harbhajan Singh Chopra of Allahabad, whose youngest daughter was married to him. She always carried a small picture of Shri Nathji with herself to school. When her teacher asked her whose photo it was, she said:
"HE IS MY GOD!"
Indeed it is into that Eternal God that S. Charanjit Singh Gujral has mingled today.
I give the photo below whose eyes always followed Charanjit Singh, the eyes of God: Shri Nathji.
===========================================
COPYRIGHT
PRIYA NATH MEHTA
SON OF HH SHRI BHOLA NATHJI
===========================================

May be an image of 1 person and turban

No comments:

Post a Comment